Monday, March 22, 2010

Warning: This post contains graphic images of FAIL

Sorry, folks, this is another one of those two-post days... I would be more regular so I wouldn't have to, but some days I just have more homework than others... and it just so happens that today I'm supposed to be writing a research paper, so there you have it.

Anyway, I saw something in the bookstore today... I did a huge double-take, and I would have picked it up and opened it to see for myself if it was real, but there were people watching.
This is what I saw:

Twilight the Graphic Novel.

This is unacceptable.
To whoever let this happen: That was not very nice. Go tell graphic novels that you're sorry and then go sit in the corner.

6 comments:

Adam James McLain said...

...the world has now come to an end. Come on Jesus, we need you to return before more of this stuff happens!!!!!

Jessica Grosland said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have this sudden evil urge to buy it and give it to you for Easter.

The Erin said...

You do that, Gros, and whatever horrible thing I get you for your bridal shower some day will get that much worse.

Steph-a-Neph said...

What if III bought you the graphic novel for Easter, your Birthday, AND Christmas? What would you do to me? :P

The Erin said...

I'll re-gift them all to you for your wedding PLUS a life size cardboard cutout of dear Edward.

Meg said...

I did the same thing, the double-take in the bookstore. I'm pretty sure the look of horror on my face was comical. I did, however, pick it up to see if it was real. It is.