Saturday, May 22, 2010

If you ever wondered what I think about late at night...

I've decided that I'm going to start running up to random kids on their way to school, stealing their homework, and eating it in front of them. Their teachers will never believe it!
Why would I ever do such a horrible thing? Because no matter who they are and what happens in their life, every little kid is going to remember the one time when this lady ran up to them on the street and ate their homework. Sure, I'll probably get arrested, but who DOESN'T want to get arrested for something awesome like that? Anyway, what officer, judge, or jury is ever going to be able to stop laughing for long enough to convict you of eating homework?
If I can just find somebody to pay me to do it, I'll be well on my way toward my dream of being professionally creepy. It's foolproof!

2 comments:

Steph-a-Neph said...

Erin my love, you have made my life complete. The best part about this is I can TOTALLY see you doing it. I will pay you to do it, at least once...first let me get a job, then my first paycheck,kay? :P
P.S. the word verification thing that I have to type in is supato...is that like a super potato?

the Awesome, Mental, and Crazy said...

We will pay you